Sunday 2 February 2014

Etsy Store -New Product Update

Hello again, I wanted to share with you some new prints that I have added to my Etsy store. I appear to be dabbling more in Illustration as well as Surface Pattern, and I'm really loving it. 
These will also be available as Downloads as well as physical products, which I think gives flexibility to the buyer. Not everyone has an amazing A3 printer to be able to print from home, so I think its important to offer a physical product in a world where everything appears to be downloaded and saved to desktops. 

Anyway, here are the new prints. Some are available in various colourways. 







A Selection of Colourways are available for this print






These next prints can be personalised and are perfect for Children's bedrooms







Simply click on any of the images to take you to the store, and don't forget to send some Etsy Love my way if you like what you see. 

Alternatively browse my entire store HERE

I have lots of new idea's brewing in this little head of mine, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

Until Next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment