Tuesday 25 February 2014

Kickstarter Campaign

Kickstarter Campaign Mark 2


Hello and welcome to my attempt at pitching my latest project to you, my lovely blog readers and followers.

Say hello to potentially the next range of products, for sale by JLWIllustration. If successfully funded (£475) I will have a small selection of Mugs, matching coasters and Pocket Mirrors on sale in My Etsy Store, available for you to purchase as gifts for loved ones, or simply to make your life a little more fun. 



Cause lets face it, these patterns rock! 

Copyright JLWILLUSTRATION 2014

Copyright JLWILLUSTRATION 2014
Copyright JLWILLUSTRATION 2014

I have had a sample of the products whipped up by the various outlets that will be manufacturing them, if they succeed in being produced. In fact, the Pocket Mirror shown below, is currently available in my Etsy Store, but I only have a few left, so fingers crossed I can get more made up for you.




 BTW: the quality of the mug is AMAZING! I've been drinking and washing it daily, I can't seem to put it down. 

So here is the boring details on the project, feel free to share this, or ask me for a higher resolution file, I'm happy to provide. 



HOW?

By Pledging a small amount of your money, you can
help me achieve my dream of creating a small range
of products with my designs on. Payment is only 
taken IF the campaign is successfully funded.
 (If £475 has been pledged within the given time). 
No Payment will be taken until AFTER the deadline and notice will be given beforehand.  In return, I offer you a reward, a gift of thanks for helping me in my adventures. 

... basically, the more you pledge, the bigger the thank you gift. It's that simple. 

Support by pledging: £3, £4, £5, £8, £10, £15 or £25

'I'd really LOVE to see this project succeed. This is a combination of hard work and serious research, and I would love to see it come to fruition and have something solid at the end of it'. - ME

If you do so wish to Pledge a small amount (Even £1.00), please feel free to head on over to my Kickstarter page and complete the quick form filling exercise, or visit my website for a direct link. 

It's as simple as that. 

Thank you for reading and sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment