Saturday 18 January 2014

Tropical fusion bloghop - Welcome


Hello there,  and welcome to my little slice of Tropical Heaven. 

If you have reached me, you have either come directly to me from the lovely Lesley Todd's page, or you have found me completely randomly. 

Either way, I'm happy you stopped by. 

I LOVED this years theme for the Blog-hop, I think Pantones colour of the year is fabulous, very bright and inviting, just like my patterns. 

I have supplied my requested 3 designs, minimum requirements for this weekends antics. I had fun playing with the colours, the motifs and the patterns. 

Because Patterns are just amazing. 






I LOVE doing mocks ups for my patterns... here's some lovely notebooks. 


Have fun, enjoy browsing, and head on over the the fabulously talented Trina E's Blog. I imagine its super fantastic, I know she spent weeks working on these designs.

A Few Links for you, just in case you are lost: 

First Blog: Mary Tanana
Previous Blog: Lesley todd
Next Blog: Trina E

My Website has just been launched. When you've had fun browsing the Blog-hop, take a peek and let me know what you think:
www.jlwillustration.co.uk






28 comments:

  1. These are really fun, playful designs Jennie! Really like your flip-flops design and your mock-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Jennie, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection - the flip flops are great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and colorful Jennie. Especially like the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun stuff and great mock-ups Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super Jennie! Love the fruits pattern =) And lovely to see the mock ups too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! love the flipflops and colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and oh so fun! … and then yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yey! So cute and fun! Love the notebooks! I would buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fun collection and I love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fabulous Jennie! The flip flops are awesome! Welcome back to the blogging world, your blog looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love those flip flops! Such a fun collection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute collection. Love the fruits pattern. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with the fruit pattern!! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, love them Jennie...!! Never thought of flip flops, but they look great.
    p.s. 'weeks'??

    ReplyDelete
  17. so very you Jennie! really cute stuff. great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very distinct style! Great fruit pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jennie, Oh I love your fun, lively designs. They bring a smile to my face, especially the fruit and flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jennie,
    These are so cute, I love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tropical fun filled patterns! Found myself in such a tropical beach feel with the flips!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute patterns. Nice tropical feel.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, the slippers are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous fruit! Love your Valentines too!
    Ellie F.

    ReplyDelete