Thursday 23 January 2014

New Year, New Products

Hello everyone. 

I'm starting 2014 with a bang, I have some new products to share with you. 

My newest range of Pocket mirrors are now available to purchase from my Etsy Store, and come in 5 different designs. You may recognise 2 of them from last years Valentines Bloghop, when I released the designs for the first time as a range of greeting cards. You can also purchase the cards from my Etsy store. 


 These are the valentines cards available to purchase too. Click on the designs to head on over to my etsy store and purchase yourself a lovely card for your loved ones. 





I also have the cute little owl available as A4 and A3 prints, which are available for personalisation too. I did my eldest daughter (OWL MAD) one for her bedroom, and it looks fabulous! 



Please do keep an eye out for more products coming out soon, including mugs and other fabric related items.

Oh, and before I forget, please do check out this weeks MOYO/MIID designer of the week. You might just recognise the designer.......

Until Next Time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment