Monday 29 April 2013

NEW WORK

Hi All, I've been quietly busy, working away on some new designs. Mainly for my agent, which is all top-secret, but there is a few things I'd like to share with you that I have created over the last 3 weeks or so:

Kleenex Competition

Voting starts MAY 1st, and any votes would be greatly appreciated.

©JLW Illustration  2013



These were for the 'sock-it-to-me' competition. I realise I shared the sock versions with you, but they look so much prettier in pattern, don't you agree? 
©JLW Illustration  2013

©JLW Illustration  2013

Next up, we have Spoonflower's 'Geek-Chic' competition. this is a snippet from my entry, not currently available for voting, but will keep you posted as and when!

©JLW Illustration 2013 


Currently an entry in this weeks (April 2013) 'sailing' competition. The colours were restricted but I think they work well for a children's print




©JLW Illustration  2013


 And Finally, these were created for a Tigerprint Competition. I love the colour palette for this collection.






Hope you have enjoyed the eye candy for today. 

Thanks for visiting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment