Monday 3 December 2012

Monday Blog post: Etsy Finds

A day late...

I know, how terrible of me. 

Before I share this weeks Gorgeous Etsy Finds, I'd like to thank Rachael Taylor for featuring me on her lovely blog today. Its such an honour to be showcased by someone who I have admired for many years. 

Thank you.

View the blog post here

Moving on......


Worthy Designs

I had the pleasure of doing a Christmas Card swap with Gillian, of Worthy Designs, and I absolutely love these cards, and I'm unsure I could actually give them to people this year, I want to keep them. 

(Click image to see Etsy store)


Tree Hill Cloud

Here we have some gorgeous Christmas Cards by Natalie of Tree Hill Cloud.......



.....and some gorgeous Digital Prints:




Hello Dodo

I Follow Hello Dodo on Twitter and absolutely love their prints, I just had to feature them here today:


This is my favourite design:





Until Next Time. 




1 comment:

  1. thanks Jen - only saw your email today about this. So nice of you to feature my etsy shop here!
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete