Sunday 9 December 2012

Advent Doodle Challenge - Faye Brown

Etsy Finds blog post will be along shortly, With a Greeting Card Special. So make sure you come back later for that....

But for now, I'd like to share a fun little Festive challenge, set by the lovely Faye Brown.

She has created this fabulous Advent Doodle challenge and my children have decided to join me in this little venture to create 25 festive little doodles. 

See Faye's blogpost about the challenge HERE

And these are our Daily Challenges:

Image belongs to Faye Brown Designs. 


We have completed the first 9 days, as we started late.

My son Alexander is just 5, and still learning to grip a pencil, so mummy had to help with the details a little: 



Carla is 8 years old, and loves to fill every square space of white with patterns:




And here we have my attempt...
 Im quite happy with black and white for now: 





I will blog every week, with visual updates on our little challenge. The kids had so much fun, they are looking forward to coming home from school and adding to the challenge. 

Until Next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment