Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday Blog Post - Etsy Finds

Apologies for the delay in creating todays blog post.....

I attended a Children's birthday party this afternoon....

Enough said?

I have some Gems for you today, have a peek.....







I fell in LOVE with Anke's designs as soon as I found her Etsy store. There's too many Gorgeous designs to share, please visit her store to see for yourself. 






There are too many amazing products on Sam's Etsy store, I couldn't decide what to share. So I decided to share a variety of Products. Please Click an image to visit Sam Osborne's store. 








I couldn't resist sharing these Lush Scrabble designs. 
I have worked with scrabble pieces myself in the past, and I think Sarah has created some fabulous designs. Please Click on the images to take you to Sarah's store. 

If you would like to be Featured on Etsy Finds, Please Leave a comment, or find me on twitter @jlwillustration and leave your Etsy link :-) 


Until Next Time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment