Sunday 23 September 2012

Getting that Christmas Feeling

Hello Everyone.

Today I share my Christmas Designs, which I have had printed onto A6 Greeting Cards, and soon to be printed on to square cards, just for a bit of variety.

I wont keep you waiting long to share my designs with you lovely lot, but I did just want to share with you all that you can now access this site by using www.jlwillustration.com as well as www.jlwillustration.blogspot.com

I'm far off having my own website, However I wanted to secure my domain name and here is as good a place as any to use it until that day comes when a website is up and running.

On that note:


           Square Card                                 A6 Layout 














I also have a Christmas Shopping List notebook for Sale, which is a perfect place to save all your idea's, budgets, and purchases in one place. 

They are available in 2 different covers, with either 10 pages (£2) or 20 pages (£3), to purchase directly from me, paypal accepted, £1 postage.









No comments:

Post a Comment