Thursday 26 July 2012

ABSPD Showcase and Magazine

The end of Module 2 of 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' has come. Once again, I have absorbed an amazing amount of information, and become overwhelmed with the amazing work of   my fellow course mates. You guys are amazing, thank you for allowing me to share in your Journey.

The course is having a Showcase to share with the world a snippet of what we have created during the course, its always fantastic so see my work amongst that of other inspiring people. Another reason to be thankful to Rachael and Beth.

Rachael is also starting an online Magazine, based around the SPD course, featuring past and present students and lots of other exciting information that I dare no share just yet. so Shhhhh!

Here is the collection that I Submitted for both the Showcase and the Magazine.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Your colours are so energising! Don't know why but the patterns make me think of licorice alsorts! I hope they get chosen. Must go and check the deadlines for these. x

    ReplyDelete